My Interview with Doug from DigitalCurrencyTraders.com | Part 1/3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Interview with Doug from DigitalCurrencyTraders.com | Part 1/3

I had to opportunity to speak with Doug from DigitalCurrencyTraders.com and ask him some questions about Trading Psychology. He's been trading for years, starting out in the commodities markets in the 90s and eventually finding cryptocurrency after being tipped on one of his YouTube videos.

Check out the post here on Steemit: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@vaderiffic/ylzagcwc

LTC: MGpTDpL9pmCoji8HZ9y7XtRjXqojv7LS8B
    My Steemit blog here.
    WATCH: A KuCoin Exchange explainer tutorial video

Many thanks davidvader for all your help and enthusiasm! This is a great clip. The harsh story about the dangers of trading are always needed as a constant reminder when planning a position. As a correction, I lost my friend in 2000, not 1990 as I mistakenly said in the video. One of the reasons I always stress the strategies of Phanom of The Pits, so a trader can protect themselves against the worst things the market can do to you.
    Trade on Binance - Check out this Crypto Tax Tool

Comment

• davidvader
      davidvader commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll get part 2 up tomorrow morning, (your after noon)

Great to watch this and hear about what has been the major influence in my trading to date....
    looking forward to Part 2/3......

Comment

Not sure if you saw already glenn but the other 2 parts are up on my YouTube channel.
      LTC: MGpTDpL9pmCoji8HZ9y7XtRjXqojv7LS8B
      My Steemit blog here.
      WATCH: A KuCoin Exchange explainer tutorial video

Comment

Yes watched it... great stuff thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X