No announcement yet.

Biggest Gainers and Biggest Losers On Poloniex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice videos doug, you should maybe start reviewing some markets on bittrex also, cann coin is doing great at the moment and gaining momentum, i carried good chunk of profit over from my last trade to cann coin and tripled up my position @ 350 sat. it was a wise move as its at 650 + now

Comment

Time is always the limiting factor - I'd love to be producing reports on the markets all day! The Top 5 Reports are not useful for trading... it just reviews the latest 24 hour moves.

But it is helping to generate a lot of new subscribers to the free area of the LumbridgeCity Membership, where I am sharing the Sept 3 video that demonstrates the process of sorting and selecting the markets to invest in - and it's a great example... of this trading system entry points.

Of course, entering the trade is important, but taking profits, that is another thing.
      Trade on Binance - Check out this Crypto Tax Tool

Comment

Best Altcoins in the past 24 hours And Worst Altcoins in the past 24 hours - Sept 26/16
        Brought to you in part by the good folks at http://cryptocompare.com

This Altcoin News Report is for entertainment only. It is not intended as recommendations for the best altcoins to trade in September and does not imply the top losers are the worst altcoins to trade.
        Trade on Binance - Check out this Crypto Tax Tool

Comment

Working...
        X