The Four Best CryptoCurrencies for Jan 15 Weekend 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Four Best CryptoCurrencies for Jan 15 Weekend 2017

Technical analysis of cryptocurrencies to select what's the top 4 best cryptocurrencies and alt-coins investment for the weekend of January 14/15 of 2017? This top-list of trading signals are always being updated when necessary as the markets can change quickly. (Check out our cryptocurrency trading course for a clear step-by-step way to approach investing in Bitcoin and alternative currencies.)

Four Hot Markets To Watch

One
    After the december down trend – the Jan 14/2017 chart of this coin is showing a nice break higher on strong waves of buying.

Two
    Another classic 1-2-3 bottom formation with the moving averages crossing over as a trend change confirmation. Technical analysis works very well for the alt coin markets.

Three
    In an uptrend for the month of January – this could be the best cryptocurrency to invest in because of its low price per coin.

Four
    The price of this coin did not go down much during December 2016 while bitcoin was mooning – and now shows pattern for a break higher.

Review the screenshots of the coin price charts, taken from Poloniex - The Best Cryptocurrencies of 2017 made it to this list based on reviewing the charts to find patterns that best match the patterns taught in the course.

This snapshot of charts is just a momentary peak - and does not include the fluid use of our risk control rules - See up-to-date comparisons the top rated currencies in my portfolio, compare all factors before placing your own trades.

What do YOU think is the best Cryptocurrency to invest in long term? Why?

The price of this coin did not go down much during December 2016 while bitcoin was mooning – and now shows pattern for a break higher. Another classic 1-2-3 bottom formation with the moving averages crossing over as a trend change confirmation. In an uptrend for the month of January – this could be the best cryptocurrency to invest in because of its low price per coin.
    Trade on Binance - Check out this Crypto Tax Tool

did I get this right ?

1 CLAM
    2 MAID
    3 SIACOIN
    4 BITCRYSTALS

Comment

Originally posted by btctrader12 View Post
      did I get this right ?

1 CLAM
      2 MAID
      3 SIACOIN
      4 BITCRYSTALS
      good question!

Comment

Three out of four. I THINK The last one is VCash - it is on my other computer and I didn't buy that one

Comment

There are a great number of altcoins that are top candidates for being the best cryptocurrency to invest in for 2017.
          The chart patterns for many different coins are showing classic technical analysis bottom formations!
          These are exciting days - bitcoin is the gateway currency that is bringing a wave of new investments into many decentralized technologies.

Pre-Pump Accumulation Patterns

In addition to the industry-wide bottom formations - Some charts are showing a special pre-pump accumulation pattern that we saw prior to some massive price advances back in May of 2016 - If these pump-and-dump patterns play out as others have in the past, then I predict that seven of these specific charts hold promise for 400% and greater advances before prices plummet.

Seven Crypto's Likely To Be Pumped in January/February 2017

Watch for those charts and a video in the members form later today!

I'm very excited to update my Trading Journal with today's trading report!

We have several 'before and after' trades in the works for our altcoin trades in 2017 already,
          and this 'January 2017 Pump Prediction Report' will be another before-and-after results study to add to the lessons in the cryptocurrency trading course!

Comment

Working...
          X