Oct 22 ARDR Technical Analysis and Coin Market Cap Trends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oct 22 ARDR Technical Analysis and Coin Market Cap Trends

Lets take a look at the long term chart of ARDR over the 1 year view with daily bars... and let's also check out the ARDR coin market cap.

We are looking at the coin market cap over a 1 year view, and we can see that in the middle of August that divergence happened here as well.

Now I want to zoom in to the 1 month view and see what's happening is there a crossover - so yes in late October the green is definitely approaching the yellow the yellow is the price in Bitcoin the green is the market cap or the price in u.s. dollar

Wow that is pretty interesting to see that there is a crossover of these two lines right now in the one month view for this chart

And we also saw them approaching and having crossed over from October 8th to the 12th in the other chart for AMP

Again, back here in August is when the divergence happened...

Looking at the 1 year price chart and of course I probably don't have to show you the one two three bottom formations very much anymore... but he here's the breakout right here there's the buy signal

You certainly would have used your rule number one to say okay it didn't prove me correct and start the trend yet... but,,, had you bought in earlier and put your stop-loss below these historical levels you'd be well sitting in there not a problem at all to let it fluctuate along like this. It's pretty normal for a market to do this from out of the bottom formation - it is seldom a clean thing when prices create a potential bottom formation pattern...

In the three month view, ARDR technical analysis is still in great shape here.

A prudent thing to do is to look at the moving averages in the the three month view (12 hour bars) and see that the moving averages did cross over earlier and they are crossing over again now, which, in this pattern, is bearish for this market.

To have these moving averages cross and cross again is important.

And so for my own part this market is interesting because of the change in the momentum of the market - but - until the moving averages give a green light - it's still not time to buy in yet.

For the prudent crypto investor, it's still time to sit back...
    1 year price chart of ARDR 1 year market cap chart show cross over in August 1 month view shows market cap cross over
    Trade on Binance - Check out this Crypto Tax Tool
Working...
X