Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am oblivious about the troubles ethereum is having- however...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am oblivious about the troubles ethereum is having- however...

The price charts are telling a very clear story.

I will stand aside in this market until I see a nice bottom formation shaping up over a period of months
    Ethereum prices hit critical lows
    Trade on Binance - Check out this Crypto Tax Tool

i think eth will drop down to 0.01 over time, its seriously overpriced with the current supply.

Comment

The charts are always different, and my thoughts from yesterday are adjusted based on new information.

The long term chart of ethereum here shows prices are actually slightly trending higher from the lows in June when the DAO was hacked... we can see a series of higher lows since that time.

When we zoom in to the one month view, and look at the four-hour bars... we can see a potential 1-2-3 bottom formation in the works.

Overpriced with the current supply
      I am still under informed about the relationship between the price of an altcoin compared to the supply of the coin... generally I understand that bitcoin has a fixed maximum supply, while fiat does not, and I kind of get the concept that coin market cap divided by number of coins in supply is what determines the relative value of a coin...

The entire supply-and-demand part of the crypto equation is still too fuzzy for me.

Trade on Binance - Check out this Crypto Tax Tool

Comment

Working...
      X