Crypto Bull Market Watch 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crypto Bull Market Watch 2019

In this crypto live stream we review more than 50 cryptocurrency charts and grade them against our trading plan - and plot this information daily to come up with an Index that gives us a numerical way to measure the overall bullishness or bearishness of the overall crypto market.

Be sure to subscribe and click the bell icon so you don't miss the next episode of 'The Bull Market Watch'!
    Trade on Binance - Check out this Crypto Tax Tool

Evidence of Altcoin Dominance Trend

Hello and welcome to episode number 85 of 'The Bull Market Watch', presented by Introtocryptos.ca

In this crypto live stream we review more than 50 cryptocurrency charts and grade them against our trading plan - and plot this information daily to come up with an Index that gives us a numerical way to measure the overall bullishness or bearishness of the overall crypto market.

At the end of updating the spreadsheet we will look at Bitcoin Dominance history compared to the price history of Bitcoin VS Alts.

I actually can't wait to discover the correlations we will find!

-------------------

I recommend you get your own free copy of the trading plan and our working spreadsheet. I give them away for free.

https://introtocryptos.ca

Be sure you go and get it. Don't wait six months and then check it out and say to yourself 'shit' if only I had known this earlier - what a difference it would have made!!

his point in time, in this bear market may be an opportunity on the golden platter - be an opportunity of a lifetime! if you are as determined as I am to make 2019 the best year yet - you're gonna have to take a little action.

The crypto markets are lininng up for the very chart patterns I search for. There is no need to regret that you missed out on this - the training is free.

Grab it.

Then you won't be wondering what kind of profits you might have left on the table.

Be sure to subscribe and click the bell icon so you don't miss the next episode of 'The Bull Market Watch'!
    Trade on Binance - Check out this Crypto Tax Tool

Comment

Working...
    X