Clear All

• Copy My Trades - Most Successful Traders on 1Broker, March 18 2017

Today I review the trades of the most successful traders on 1Broker

Gloera5 +406.74% this month, 31 copiers
    Warton +237% This Month, 20 copiers
    Ebit +228% this month, 38 copiers
    rg1818 +101% this month, 7 copiers
    echoffs +92.5% this month, 15 copiers

Featuring CoinTracking.info - Join via our referral link to save 10%!

Gloera5

While some of the trades have been spectacular, unacceptable drawdown in a string of trades makes me stay away from copying this high risk trader
    Click image for larger version  Name:	gloera5-trade-drawdown.jpg Views:	1 Size:	110.1 KB ID:	1283

Warton +237% This Month, 20 copiers

Seems to be jumping in and out of a lot of trades and not really catching big moves.... Churning for small profits and lots of trading commissions?
    Click image for larger version  Name:	march18-warton-trades.jpg Views:	1 Size:	108.4 KB ID:	1284

Ebit +228% this month, 38 copiers

A back-to-back string of 80% losses makes Ebit a liability as a trade manager, in my books.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	march18-ebit-bites.jpg Views:	1 Size:	102.1 KB ID:	1285

rg1818 +101% this month, 7 copiers

My favorite trading history trading pattern of the five reviewed today - keeping losses small, and also diversifying into commodities in a trading direction that I also agree with.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	march18-rg1818.jpg Views:	1 Size:	103.1 KB ID:	1286

echoffs +92.5% this month, 15 copiers

presents a mixed bag of trading success reviewing the trade history...
    Trade on Binance - Check out this Crypto Tax Tool

this is sure a great way to pick the best of the best traders. what kind of money are these traders putting on? hundreds or thousands?

Comment

The minimum trade for a public position is 0.25 btc... but if you are just copying, you can start with trades of 0.01 btc each with a lower limit of 5 trades per day.

My interest in trading with bitcoin on 1Broker has a few angles.

The most important is that I want to collect and save bitcoin for a long-term hold, and at the same time, I want to grow that bitcoin.

Three Assumptions That Lead Me Here
      1. Bitcoin will rise in market cap to well over 200 billion in the next five years
      2. World metal prices like gold and silver will rise drastically in the next two years
      3. Many digital currencies will rise 10x to 100x in value over the next half decade.

THEREFORE, of course, I want to earn, collect, keep and grow all the bitcoin, gold, silver and cryptos that I can.

Diversified Low-Risk Bitcoin Growth Strategies.

Some bitcoin is used for margin funding on Poloniex and Bitfinex - earning compound interest over time.

Some Bitcoin is on 1Broker, holding long-term 1:1 leverage, no-fee trade positions in Gold and Silver.

Some bitcoin is on Poloniex, diversified across a range of digital currencies.

Oh, and some money has been invested into a GPU Graphics card for a little mining.

Studying Other Traders

The 'Copy My Trades' Channel is my personal journal - and a way to introduce more Bitcoin Traders to learn about 1Broker.

As a side effect, perhaps I'll build an audience of trade copiers and it will help increase my profits!!

Trade on Binance - Check out this Crypto Tax Tool

Comment

Il have to join up with one broker and learn the ropes

Comment

Working...
        X