50x Leverage Long on Silver using Bitcoin to Trade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50x Leverage Long on Silver using Bitcoin to Trade

At 57% profit - I hate to report on a trade as profitable before it is closed... but here is my report on the 50x leverage trades in silver and gold I'm doing:

0.2 btc x 50 = 10 btc in value, and I'm holding two such trades = 20 btc in total exposure in my silver positions highlighted in the video below:

Today, Bitcoin is trading at $7450... so that makes my silver trades worth about $149,000 USD in exposure, using just 0.4 Bitcoin.

Crazy leverage that has cost me plenty in repeated small losses...
    I don't recommend this kind of leverage for most traders.
    You MUST have good risk control rules or you WILL lose all your money.

Today we will

1 pick the winner of our litecoin give away and review the comments and questions from yesterday
    2 review 1broker news on Reddit
    3 take a look at silver charts, my 1:1 leverage trades and speculate about next week prices
    4 and at the end of this video - I have a question - and YOUR answer could be the winner of the litecoin give away in the next video!

Leave a comment below with your Litecoin Address to be included in the next raffle. Comments with only your litecoin address may be mistaken as spam by Youtube, be sure to include a question or a comment for a chance to double the litecoin you win.
    Trade on Binance - Check out this Crypto Tax Tool

One of these trades was closed at a loss, another at a smaller profit.
    And I've returned to focus on 1:1 leverage trading, as I explain in today's video:

Trade on Binance - Check out this Crypto Tax Tool

Comment

Working...
    X